Interior lights - Not working

Jun 25, 2023
Hi :)

I just got my new Cupra Leon 2.0 Tsi 190 Hk 5d Dsg7 about two weeks ago, and are happy with it so far.
Before i bought my new car i was test driving a 1.5 version a few times, and i remember that i was able to have the interior light on all the time - but i can only get the interior light, to turn on when its "dark" outside, in my 2.0.

Ive been googling around and asking the sales person, but she wasnt aware what to do, and i didnt really find much info on Google either.

What am i doing wrong, since its not on?

These are the settings i found so far:
IMG20230625145246.jpg

IMG20230625145219.jpg

I also heard a rumor, that it should switch color when going into sportsmode - is that correct?

feath84

Oct 18, 2017
got my 245 vz1 delivered on friday - same as you mate - they come on whenever they feel like it.
got the lights set to ACTIVE but dont stay on for very long.. thought it was some sort of a bug with the software...

Aug 13, 2023
Ipswich
Interested in if you find anything on this - my infotainment has them as an option to turn on - which I have - but I can’t choose a colour. I also can’t get them to turn on!
I’m in a V1 1.5eTSI. Haven’t spoken to dealer as yet though. Jumped in my colleagues 1.4PHEV and they were on the whole time!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise