Interior lights

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, in my car i can select it under individual settings and it loads fine in my profile every time. It's very beautiful!

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Yeah sorry, I get they're independent, my point was all the other preset ones are matched, yet this one isn't and it seems just a completely wrong combination.

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
Purple is only available as the default colour for "Individual" settings, if you pick another colour in the Individual screen you don't have the ability to choose purple again.
The only trick you can do is to become again the primary owner of the car or add another user to the car, this will reload the initial setting for the Infotainment for that particular user.

Well sadly, so far, adding a new user to my car didnt bring back the default purple color.
I will try tomorrow adding a new primary user.
But your solution may either be wrong or depending on other codings/factors.

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Sorry John, er I mean Mr Wick, I don't know how to get the Bodaceous Purple back but wish you a Most Triumphant time finding out.

Not sure I want to 'upgrade' to 1940 if I'm gonna lose the Bodaceous Purple 😳

Party on Mr Wick Dude! 😎

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
I've been looking to get purple lighting as a next OBDeleven project.

I was rather hoping just to find and modify the RGB values for the individual mode while on the drive mode lighting ...mode 🤨

But there is indeed a lot of German to translate and I'm not even sure which module to program yet. Any hints would be very appreciated!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members