Jabbasport remap or revo map?

irf

Feb 5, 2014
I have no allegiance to anyone or any company but going by what I've read, mainly here but also other forums, my money would either go to r-tech or badger5. And will be.

Map wise, I doubt there's much between the two but badger has actually helped me on the phone and I've bought a few things off him as well so will be going to him for the map.

As far as revo is concerned, at least just my opinion and from what I've read as least, their maps seem to give a lot of boost and a lot of torque which naturally makes the car suffer at the top end compared to others. Having come from a vtec, I need a top end!

Jabbasport I know nothing about, didn't even know if they were still in business tbh.

If distance is an issue, make it so it isn't! If there's one thing worth travelling for IMHO. It's the map on the car.

Elliottbrophy

Jul 15, 2014
Essex
Unfortunately travelling is a bit of an issue for me :/ nothing which I can help. Where do custom remaps that are good Essex and surrounding?

L16YDW

Big Beefy Boy
Dec 1, 2014
Norfolk
My 2003 Cupra had a stg1 map from Jabbasport when it is was about 18 months old. It's been back for a custom session after some extras about 30k ago and still running sweet 80k miles on a Jabba map in total.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.