juddering when i put the gas on

beaver

hello has anyone had a problem where the car will start ok and drive in low revs when i accelerate it will judder and loose power. please help

NeilW

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2004
Yorkshire!!!
Ruddmeister said:
JUddering when the Gas is on :think:

Get a Corgi Registered plumber in ?? ;)

I think you'll find they prefer the term "Heating Engineer". Plumbers unblock toilets (that's what my plumber mate says anyway). :D

caj05

it sounds like uve got a miss fire m8 mine did tht last week new set of plug leads problem sorted

W4GCN

same problem mate...

i have an ibiza cupra turbo 2002 model which is doing the exact same thing! ive revo'd it and fitted a filter and a dual port dv which runs fine on the car, ive replaced the MAF only last month. Its booked into the garage tomo so i should find out whats wrong and post but if anyone has an idea id appreciate you input!

Cheers juddering ibiza driver.....

transporter

Jul 30, 2004
CLAY LAND
could be u coil pack thats gone south for the summer as this happened on my lcr , a few months back , are the symptoms :- drive in low revs ok accerlerate and the juddering is quite fiercely felt thru the steering wheel and obvious loss of power then will it be ok further into the rev range , I had the AA out to mine courtesy of seat assistance .

We test drove it and changed the coil over each 500 yds eg but he could find which one had gone , in the end seat replaced all coils 4 me .

so I think it is ur coil packs that have gone .....:)

W4GCN

could be u coil pack thats gone south for the summer as this happened on my lcr , a f

Yeah i had the car in at seat yesterday and they have hooked it on to there machine, adam the guy who works there said that there is a miss in cylider one which he reckons is the plug or the coil pack so i have order both to be safe. The dump valve is a dual port dump valve and puts most of the boost back in and causes no running problems but i know that the baileys one does cause problems. The DV is made by turbo smart and cost 250 so i think paying the right money has paid off plus it is fully adjustable and needed for the next step in the revo re-map....

Cheers for the advice....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.