Jumped ship.

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
That's a bit alright isn't it :D
Great colour plus the upgraded wheels and brakes. I'm really jealous now lol
I'm sure you won't regret going from the S3 to the Cupra. I haven't(y)
let us know how you get on plus what your thoughts are on it.

Will do. Not sure when I'm collecting it yet. Got to get the windscreen in the S3 replaced (that's happening tomorrow, it cracked across the drivers side last week :rolleyes:) and the dash cam removed to go into the Ateca. That might be more of a challenge, as the guy that I use works for a company that fits loads of fleet trackers, and with the new reg due are all over teh shop from next week. Still, he likes a bit of cash in hand so I'll "encourage" him ;). So, assuming he gets that done by the end of the weekend I'll probably go fetch it Thursday next week.

Reactions: jcbmally and pburv

pburv

Jan 18, 2015
Will do. Not sure when I'm collecting it yet. Got to get the windscreen in the S3 replaced (that's happening tomorrow, it cracked across the drivers side last week :rolleyes:) and the dash cam removed to go into the Ateca. That might be more of a challenge, as the guy that I use works for a company that fits loads of fleet trackers, and with the new reg due are all over teh shop from next week. Still, he likes a bit of cash in hand so I'll "encourage" him ;). So, assuming he gets that done by the end of the weekend I'll probably go fetch it Thursday next week.
Great news. Bet you can't wait.(y)
You going to mention it on ASN? lol

Reactions: jcbmally
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.