just hit 60k!

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
:cry::cry::cry: just hit 60K in my cupra! is this a big step,the service isnt due until jan but is it worth getting one soon? i believe thta 60k the cambelt gets changed and a few other things? is it going to be costly???
:shrug::shrug::shrug:

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
if it has not had a cambelt change since new i would get it done as soon as possible also change the water pump to a metal impella one you can get these from GSF etc. Cam belt will cost about £100 for parts i think it as a while ago i did mine plus fitting. im not looking forward to mine hitting 60k just at 53k at the moment

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
erm yeah it aint an easy job really when i say i did it my mate who work for VW did most of it lol and got me the parts. TAkes a while and its harder to do it on axel stand rather than a ramp but save me a few pennies lol

cupra collins

Mar 27, 2007
not that i can think of like i say replace the water pump because you have to take the cam belt off to do it and make sure tou get the metsl impela one

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
get it done ASAP mate.. My water pump went at 57k.. luckily a day before it was booked in for the cambelt and pump change..

Think it cost me about 300 all in but i had it back in about 3 hours :) I'm also a regular customer though ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.