k03s gains

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
rite lads i have read loadsa stuf about k03s upgrades and i have all the stuf needed for it and it will b on in the nxt few weeks i just want to no will the power gains with revo stg 2 be that significant from k03 with stg1 and all the goddies fmic dp and sports cat ect or am i getin my hopes up 2 much cheers lads

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Ive just had this upgrade done and mapped on stage 2 revo since monday. I didnt have it rolling roaded when it was bogo standard with just Revo stage 1, but with all my mods on and the ko3s running stage 1 map it made 194bhp, after revo stage 2 was put on i made 224.7bhp with 279 lb/ft of torque :)

im happy with it, its a definate difference over the ko3 and you will feel the extra power for sure. I think its a good upgrade for the out lay to be honest

Search, there are plenty of threads as this upgrade has been done to death

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
surely its gt 2 be more than 10-15 bhp i was hoping for at least 20-25 bhp but i dnt no wot bhp im running at the mo must b around 200 ish with all the mods cz ive gt everything fitted ready for k03s and stage 2

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Try to take a little more time and type properly and cut the txt stuff out mate.

k03 will max out at ~220bhp and a k03s will max out ~240bhp mate.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I think thats the correct ball park figure. Some people see 240-250 some less like 220-230, all down to the dyno lottery. I madee 224bhp, was expecting more but im happy with the way it drives and ive learnt that thats more important than pub figures. Get a jetex air filter, that thing makes such a great induction noise, swear it sucked up a fox last night on the way home from work!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.