K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Little update and again
Fitted a TT short shift linkage which also meant I could fit everything to the forge tip
Picture001-2.jpg

New linkage
Picture002-2.jpg

Fitted
Picture004-3.jpg

Old one but haven't driven the car for a week so not sure how much shorter it is but well worth it for 20 quid for the dealers

Filter etc fitted
Picture009-3.jpg

Also got one of the for 10 quid from the dealers
Picture005-3.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Had a crack at the n249 bypass aswell
Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Anyone confirm Ivep done this right?

pretty much pal there is a way of making it neeter pal.. an remove the plug etc

Been busy again tonight so minor update!

FinishEd off fitting the front mount so thats all plumbed in and sitting nicely!
Picture012-3.jpg

Just gotta put the bump strip on and finish off the flex pipe from the tip to the dv and that's finished

Pipe work for fmic
Picture008-2.jpg

Picture007-3.jpg

Picture005-4.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

I'll get a few pics over the weekend don't think it will be on the road till Monday as 2 sellers on eBay have let me down with there next delivery taking more the 3 days!

Right go, got the back together and running nicely!
Picture004-4.jpg

Brake pads I found
Picture001-4.jpg

I thought this just left a few things to finish off bump strip etc
But after going for a test drive I had a funny high pitch noise!
Guessing it's a boost leak back in the garage it went!
Picture007-4.jpg

And back in the air it went to tighten all clamps up etc
Picture010-5.jpg

Picture009-5.jpg

Next test all seem honky dory! :)
Picture015-3.jpg

sheps

Looks like your doing a cracking job with it wish i had the money to keep it as a toy. This is what i had planned on the mods front pretty much. Definately the best drivers car i have owned. Hope your enjoying :D

Looks like your doing a cracking job with it wish i had the money to keep it as a toy. This is what i had planned on the mods front pretty much. Definately the best drivers car i have owned. Hope your enjoying :D

Cheers mate this probably become a toy one day can't see myself selling it :) puts such a smile on anyone face!
Mods next ups the handling getting all three braces and rear anti roll bar for it and a momo wheel! :) I'm unsure of the turbo tho! Seems a shame to rip the ko3 out as it's only got 41k in the clocks! Its only just started life really lol! Might take a trip to rich at oscari see if he can tweak the map soon! :)

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
my cupra has been round to that GSF a few times pal. the other one is pauls but he just sold it a few weeks back. yer a guy called gary i did his bypass an boost gauge an he had my old decat out my garage. i dont work at revo dav they use my cars for shows etc i just help them out with bits an them for me..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.