Key overlay

Jan 17, 2010
Essex - Saffron Walden
i have got into contact with a company who maybe can produce the overlays on the keys(seat badge usually)

i had one on my ford key before..basically you can have any logo you want made up so if you have an FR you could have the FR logo..

But then you could be cool and put say a superman or batman logo on.

Or your football teams crest...

Just waiting back on an email from them to confirm they can do it.

Regards

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Nice one, got a few ideas already for this, let us know if they can and what the criteria/sepc for the logo size etc/colours are.

Jan 17, 2010
Essex - Saffron Walden
i wouldnt think so as they are a one off...and also they arent all going to be the same design. I can have a chat with them to see what they can offer. They arent going to be more than a few quid any way.

They do the overlays for ford badges and center steering wheel badges.

Has any one got the dimensions of the badge on the key so i can email him them if he doesnt know this already.

Regards

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
I can't find my metric ruler, but my imperial one says the logo is a circle of 8.5 16ths of an inch, which i make to be 12.75mm

just out of interest... group buy/feeler rules?

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2010
Essex - Saffron Walden
yeah i reckon you could have that too mate....

there was a fiesta on ukfn that had all batman badges made up because his car was black was quite cool...

just waiting to hear back from him then will post his details up.

Jan 17, 2010
Essex - Saffron Walden
right i got my keyt overlay in the post the other day....

Loving it... but i think i am going to get another one as i have just overlayed over the original seat badge as i couldnt remove the original one..still looks good just sits a bit further out.

The quality is good aswell and it sticks like superglue.

I got the FR badge with a carbon effect back ground
11s1cgw.jpg

14abkgh.jpg

what the thoughts?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members