Key synchronising

valdass

How to synchronising a keys to car- Seat Alhambra 1999 2.0l
I try to make how is written in user manual, but no success.Please help me.

Thanks in advance

valdass

I have 2 the same original keys. I want to coding them to lock and unlock the door by pressing buttons on a key.
Thanks

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Insert a key into the driver's door lock and turn the key to the UNLOCK position three times in succession, for at least 0,5 seconds each time, and within a total period of five seconds.

The system should now enter the programming mode and the LED should illuminate continuously for the next 15 seconds. The first key must be programmed within this period.

Aim the first key to the programmed at the infrared receiver.

Press one of the buttons on the key and keep it pressed while simultaneously pressing the second button three times. Release both buttons.

The remote control key should acknowledge as successful transmittal by the KEY LED flashing five times. The system should similarly acknowledge by the indicator LED flashing rapidly six times.

Note:
Programming of the first key must be completed within 15 seconds from the start of the LED illuminating continuously. The programming of the second or subsequent keys must be completed within 15 seconds from the start of the flashing acknowledgement.

The system will automatically exit the programming mode 15 seconds after the last key has been programmed.

valdass

Yes, I have done this procedure , but one of the keys can connect to system from 5 or from 7, or more times. Door led flaches only 3 times then connection is successful.
And the result was that LOCK button works good, UNLOCK very bad stability- sometimes unloks from thirst presing other time from third or fifth.
Only one time was greet- worked OK. But after disconecting Batery coding was lost. And thats all with only one key.
Other key was never programed
Batery changed-new.
thanks for the HELP