Kids Car Seats

JasLUFC

Dec 16, 2007
Hi, something probably slightly off topic! I’ve got a 2013 Exeo ST. We’ve currently 2 kids car seats in the back & are expecting our third child in August. I’d really prefer not to part with the Exeo but was wondering if anyone has had any success getting 3 kids car seats into the back seats?! Our kids will be 4, 2 and the newborn. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Hi, something probably slightly off topic! I’ve got a 2013 Exeo ST. We’ve currently 2 kids car seats in the back & are expecting our third child in August. I’d really prefer not to part with the Exeo but was wondering if anyone has had any success getting 3 kids car seats into the back seats?! Our kids will be 4, 2 and the newborn. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I feel your pain. Lol
I was devastated when we had to get an MPV to get our 3 seats in. I can’t speak for the Exeo but I had an Octavia and a Saab 9’3 at the time we were expecting our third child. ( and the Cupra R for me)
Ours were 5, 3 and newborn.
I took 3 car seats to the car Supermarket near ours and tried them in several cars and no normal car was suitable. Even the Skoda superb that I thought might do, the child Seats were near enough touching and you couldn’t get to the seatbelts to release them.
We ended up with an S max that my wife still has now.
Even now at 11, 9 and 5 they’re still only really comfortable in the S max if we’re going any distance.
I currently have a 2010 Volvo V70 as my daily with built in boosters on both outer rear seats.
which leaves enough room in the middle for the eldest but it’s still not the best for a long journey.
You’ll have to get a Seat Alhambra.:cry: