Lancaster SEAT MK

koush

Oct 30, 2010
Churchdown,Gloucester
Just wanted everyone to know, what a great sales experience at Lancaster SEAT.
I went to buy a Supercopa, drove 70 miles to view it, road tested, wanted the car. asked them to fix a few things, in particular the bonnet had loads of stone chips and one of the alloys was curb. 2 weeks later went to collect the car, and the bonnet looked like connect the dot and the wheel had not been touched. Spoke to the business manager stating I was not going to take the car and I expected better repair job than what was presented to me. I was told to leave car, and they will sort, 140 mile round trip and a Saturday wasted. I read on their website that customer satisfaction was key to them. I wrote an email to the General Manager on Sunday afternoon after I had calmed down. By 10am Monday morning I had a reply, was not expecting this so quickly. The General Manager apologized for the inconvenience, said that he has authorized to get the bonnet completely resprayed, and any other paint defects, and the wheel would be repair and finally they would deliver the car to me. When the car arrived 1 week later, they had spray the bonnet, looks good, not only had they repair the alloy, but refurshished all 4 wheels, carried out a full service, and delivered with a full tank of fuel. eventhough we had a rough start, in the end the dealer came through, delivered on their promise and I believe they really do care about customer satisfaction, so if anyone is looking for a new/used car, Lancaster SEAT is worth a visit.

Koush

mick_n3

Jul 23, 2014
Kettering Northants
Another vote for Lancaster MK, purchased the Leon from Motorvogue in Northampton, after three attempts to get the washer jets to hit the screen and set the service indicator correctly, plus numerous other **** ups I decided enough was enough.

First yearly service due so booked in at Lancaster MK these are in a different league, went out of their way to sort my service plan out, and other outstanding campaigns, cleaned car and overall extremely helpful.

Being an ex Aftersales manager I expect a lot and I expect it to be right first time, Lancaster delivered and although it means an 80 round trip I will be going to them to change in a few months.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members