LC lowering springs

TRUMPY

its an oat cake thang!!!!
Mar 13, 2010
s-o-t
please could someone advise me on a good set of lowering springs, and the amount to lower it by without effecting the anti roll bar, currently on 18" LCR wheels

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Personally I'd change shocks as well as most mk1 leons have a few miles on them now and shocks don't last forever.

I'd change top mounts and bearings to.

TRUMPY

its an oat cake thang!!!!
Mar 13, 2010
s-o-t
Personally I'd change shocks as well as most mk1 leons have a few miles on them now and shocks don't last forever.

I'd change top mounts and bearings to.

ok mate thanks, your car looks stunning love the colour, what exhaust have you got on that? can you reccomend any and what are the power gains like, sorry to be a pain in the arse asking all these questions just new to the scene

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
ok mate thanks, your car looks stunning love the colour, what exhaust have you got on that? can you reccomend any and what are the power gains like, sorry to be a pain in the arse asking all these questions just new to the scene

Cheers.

At the moment its running a 2.5" system from turbo back with a 6x4" tailpipe....kind of made it up from a couple of different systems to be honest :cartman:

Replacing the downpipe and cat makes a hell of a difference, cat back won't really do much.

Really good offer on Blue Flame exhausts in the Awesome GTI section at the moment.

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
As mentioned a 40mm drop will be fine but it is always best if possible to get matched springs and shocks in a full kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise