Leon Cupra Pcp IRELAND

Gar300

May 20, 2013
Dublin Ireland
Hi,

i know you asked for Cupra, but i went with the 150 FR

depends on what deposit you can put down but its a great deal.

if you have any questions just let me know.

Markgreene

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for the reply lads,

I have been offered a 162 Cupra 290 dsg for about 305 a month is that good?

And realistically what will I have to put to the deposit when I'd be changing it at the end of the 3 years?

@ken what is the Cupra st like any pics of it there a beautiful car

@mx5 do they do good monthlys on the 161s?

@gar thanks pal,how you finding it? Looking to put maximum deposit to keep the monthlys down is that the best way ya think?

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Thanks for the reply lads,

I have been offered a 162 Cupra 290 dsg for about 305 a month is that good?

And realistically what will I have to put to the deposit when I'd be changing it at the end of the 3 years?

@ken what is the Cupra st like any pics of it there a beautiful car

@mx5 do they do good monthlys on the 161s?

@gar thanks pal,how you finding it? Looking to put maximum deposit to keep the monthlys down is that the best way ya think?
€305 a month sounds very good Mark. I'm paying a small bit extra on the St. VW finance will let you know the final payment but I'm thinking in and around €14,000? This obviously depends on your deposit/trade in on new 162. I opted for Pan/sunroof, full leather, winter pack and side skirts! You wouldn't believe how they change the look of the car with side skirts fitted. I think there are 3 in Ireland with 2 not sold yet!! Im delighted with the car, it's an absolute cracking motor!

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
By the way , I was also thinking of purchasing the car after the 3 years but now I'm thinking of just doing the whole thing again...... It's that good!

Markgreene

Feb 22, 2016
€305 a month sounds very good Mark. I'm paying a small bit extra on the St. VW finance will let you know the final payment but I'm thinking in and around €14,000? This obviously depends on your deposit/trade in on new 162. I opted for Pan/sunroof, full leather, winter pack and side skirts! You wouldn't believe how they change the look of the car with side skirts fitted. I think there are 3 in Ireland with 2 not sold yet!! Im delighted with the car, it's an absolute cracking motor!

Think st with the sunroof was costing me roughly 330 a month is that about right?

Havin seen one with the sideskirts on it ,

I'm thinking the same but wonder how much after the three years you would have to pay on top of the car again to make up the deposit

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
I did put this to them when buying and depending on mileage and condition i won't be giving them any more than €2,000. If they still want my custom.

Gar300

May 20, 2013
Dublin Ireland
I went with the max deposit as i am trading in my 141 tdi Leon.

I was going to go for the Cupra only thing holding me back was the insurance would have been through the roof!!

I am still waiting for delivery of mine, have been told its on the way so hoping for another 5-6 weeks.

I went with the max deposit to keep the monthly down. they should have given you the GFV (future value) when you were with them. its normally below what they go for, I was told €10,712 for mine in 3 years but i can see current one with no upgrades going for at least 15/16 so that will be what you have for the next deposit if you want to go for it again.

if you want to drop me a mail i can send you on the details i have and how they work it out etc.

Gar

Markgreene

Feb 22, 2016
I hope it's only around the 2000 mark I taught would be a lot more sadly,yeah pictures would be much appreciated because still up in the air about the 5 door or the st

Markgreene

Feb 22, 2016
Gar ,my deposit is around 11200 and the gfmv around 14200 but I can't see a 3 year old Cupra going for 24 ish to make up most of a deposit after the 3 years,yeah il pm you thanks pal

Gar300

May 20, 2013
Dublin Ireland
I have just Done a quick search on line and i can see a 132 FR up for €15,750 cant see many Cupra, I did see a MK2 Cupra with Low KM's going for roughly the same so i would reckon that you would be up around the 20K mark as long as its in good condition. it will also depend on if you have any extras that could add more.

Markgreene

Feb 22, 2016
If it was only worth 20k that means I would only have 6k towards a 11600 deposit again after 3 years,that's the only thing stopping me at the min

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.