leon microphone

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
Left mesh under the roof, near lamp..
Or maybe right on RHD cars? Not sure in case of Seat, as they really moved to the right just necessary things! :D
Mesh with visible hole inside..

Search forum how to change bulbs to LED and there is a manual how to open whole panel. Mic is accessible as well.
Check this video as well, this is the basic how to get in, but be sure to use as thin screwdriver as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFbnTAVZKAA&t=3m12s
On this video you see two "meshes" in front of lamps, one with hole, second without. Mic is in that one with hole.

Last edited:

mx5

Apr 26, 2014
Ireland
Are you thinking of changing it? The OEM mic picks up way too much road noise. People calling you in the car can't hear you talk when car is moving.

But, if someone figures out how to connect a good noise canceling mic like the one in the plantronics voyager ear pieces it would be awesome. Callers can't tell if I'm in the car when I use it! I know it has 3 mics but there is probably some software needed too.

Last edited:

stu_m

Aug 14, 2014
Hull
www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk
Are you thinking of changing it? The OEM mic picks up way too much road noise. People calling you in the car can't hear you talk when car is moving.

But, if someone figures out how to connect a good noise canceling mic like the one in the plantronics voyager ear pieces it would be awesome. Callers can't tell if I'm in the car when I use it! I knock it has 3 mics but there is probably some software needed too.

mine is crystal clear! can't even tell your driving!