Leon Pd170 boost pressure sensor and IAT Fault

Apr 21, 2020
Evening chaps, I hope this virus isn’t affecting you all too badly.

Have a leon pd170 and my head kept going porous so I bought a new replacement engine with 80k on it. I removed the engine and box as one and took the plug from the ECU with it as I would have better chances of finding each sensor plug when it came to reinstallation. Well that all went well, the cars running now but it has a persistent Fault for boost pressure sensor and inlet air temp sensor being short to power (g42). Limp mode and glow plug light flashing. Absolutely nothing is unplugged, I’ve tried some spare sensors I had which I knew worked, still the same, I’ve started to check the wiring, but the wires must change colours because there’s no set of wires as stated on the diagram on one single plug like it says. Is there a join somewhere in which the wires change colour? or can anyone help me out with my troubleshooting as I’m starting to get a bit peeved off now. I hope my ECU is ok cause the car was off the road stripped for a couple of months until I and up with the cash for my engine. Any help appreciated gents!

Dan

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.