Leons Dead !!

boom

Jul 15, 2005
my poor leons in a bad state:cry: . a woman in a bmw ran straight in to me. she didnt have chance to touch the brakes. it pushed me into the back of a nissan micra .
i'm so p**sed off

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Man, i really feel for you!:(

I got my Leon keyed/dented last night, but things like what happened to you puts it into perspective....
And I was livid last night, wanted to kill someone, think i would need a straight-jacket if I was in your shoes.... :censored:

Hope you get it all sorted at a minimum cost, good luck!

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
shite,.. really is.. had same happen recently to my black mk4.. just got it back and some drunk tw@t decided to reverse into it side on so its off away for repairs again at the moment...
:(

Deleted member 7729

Well she'll be liable for the whole lot won't she?

How's your neck ;)

boom

Jul 15, 2005
i was stopped waiting for a car to turn right . looked in my mirror to see this stupid tart comin straight for me. the was looking at something in the backseat. i had enough time to put my handbrake on, nail the brake pedal to the floor and brace myself. big bang the back of my car jumps in the air and slides in to the back of the nissan micra.
found out she was checking what he 1 year old kid was upto in the backseat.
and to top everything my hire car has turned up . its a crap focus. :cry:
double gutted !!

awelch

. . . . .
Mar 1, 2006
That some bad news.

Happened to me in April and wrote off the car. Admiral were amazing about it, got a very competitive price for the car (more than I could have sold it for!) Sizable compensation for my neck and time off work. I was devastated at first but every turned out just rosy afterwards.

Do claim whiplash mate, it's not out of line you deserve it if you are in any pain or missed work!

Hope everything works out

Deleted member 7729

What were you driving before? I think the Leon is a pretty solid car

awelch

. . . . .
Mar 1, 2006
An X reg corsa C which was up for sale, it folded like card board! Rubbish Vauxhall

boom

Jul 15, 2005
thanx

thanks for all ya kind words. i've got myself plenty of drug off the hospital :blink: i'm in lots of pain with my shoulder and neck. nice big seatbelt burn on my shoulder.
i must say i'm impressed with the way the leon took the crash. the police couldn't believe the damage to the bmw. i thought they were strong. the crash pushed the gearbox down so much it was on the road.

plus point is the aircon's good on the focus :)

Deleted member 7729

ouch sounds like a double write off. I hope there is no lasting damage on yourself

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise