Let us introduce ourselves!

Hi everybody, Whilst we're new to sponsoring SeatCupra.net, we aren't new to Seat & the VAG range.

We offer high quality OEM retrofit services & kits from our premises in Bridlington, East Yorkshire

We're still a reasonably small operation in terms of manpower, However all of our team members are qualified electrical engineers with extensive mechanical experience to top it off. We offer retrofit solutions for most VAG Brands & models, aswell as Ford & Jaguar.

Our services include but are not limited to;
Virtual cockpit retrofits
MIB1 -> MIB2 upgrades
MIB2 activations (Full link, Sports displays
Software updates
Adaptive cruise control (and PACC)
Lane assist
Reversing cameras
Seat Sound
Parking sensors
& more!

All of the parts we use are genuine & the majority are new. (MIB2 units are extensively tested & refurbished where necessary)

Our website is https://eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk/discount/SeatCupraMembers
Our facebook is www.facebook.com/eastyorkshireretrofits

Last edited:

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome, you have been mentioned a lot in the mk3 forum. Looking forward to booking in with you for a few things when restrictions are eased, so I can travel to you (y)

Cynthia

Aug 28, 2019
Can I ask a cheeky question?
I have fitted all the components (apart from the closing button which I cannot get anywhere) but the tailgate opens a few feet , beeps and stops. If you press the key fob again it opens a further few feet and stops and so on until it is fully open.
Have you fitted one yet and did you have any problems?

Unfortunately, although I know Bridlington, I am now in London otherwise I would bring the car to you>

Can I ask a cheeky question?
I have fitted all the components (apart from the closing button which I cannot get anywhere) but the tailgate opens a few feet , beeps and stops. If you press the key fob again it opens a further few feet and stops and so on until it is fully open.
Have you fitted one yet and did you have any problems?

Unfortunately, although I know Bridlington, I am now in London otherwise I would bring the car to you>
Please give us a direct message and we'll advise from there :)

Cynthia

Aug 28, 2019
How do I send you a message? I tried info at your adress but it says it is down.

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Hello, Can you retrofit heated seats to a MK3 Cupra 300? I've no idea if the heating elements are in all seats and just needs the switches etc to activate or would it require a pair of seats with the elements? If needed new seats would my non heated ones be taken in px?

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, Can you retrofit heated seats to a MK3 Cupra 300? I've no idea if the heating elements are in all seats and just needs the switches etc to activate or would it require a pair of seats with the elements? If needed new seats would my non heated ones be taken in px?
Have a look at this mate, @Lozzy15 has a guide on retrofitting heated seats

Reactions: Lozzy15
We can fit it. Unfortunately the heating pads are expensive, It's usually cheaper to buy new seats and sell your old ones

If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate to send us a message :)

razmeister

May 28, 2018
Kieran (East Yorkshire Retrofits) )upgraded my old 5.8" MIB1 unit to the MIB2 8" unit recently (pic below). Got the USB port fitted in the glovebox which gives it a very clean and uncluttered look.

1617716674940.png

Am very happy with the workmanship and also the professional service he provides. Really impressed and would highly recommend!

Last edited:
Kieran upgraded my old 5.8" MIB1 unit to the MIB2 8" unit recently (pic below). Got the USB port fitted in the glovebox which gives it a very clean look.

View attachment 23602
Am very happy with the workmanship and also the professional service he provides. Really impressed and would highly recommend!
Great to hear you're happy! 👌. Thanks again for your custom :)

Anybody interested in this service can learn more here

• Love
Reactions: razmeister