Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

sunny2k2000

Under the Hood!
Sep 4, 2008
Leicester
Just a quick update, and change of venue.
We will be car setailing company called d2 detailing (www.d2detail.com/).
If you have seen Nibbles' K1, you will why we are going down there. Matt who owns the company has also suggested group buys could be offered, but will give more info on Wednesday.

If you do miss us at the Maltings, if you head for Go Outdoors, and go straight over the mini roundabout, turn left at the Industrial estate approx 150 yards.

Hey Mark long time no see! Was it u i saw last Wednesday in the near the pork pie roundabout in leicester n u horned :)

Anyway when r u guys doing a car photo shoot meet again? I remember last yr we all met at Maltings n we drove past laughbrough city centre n up to a local park. I think I made u YouTube video with the pics we took.

Keep us informed.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Hey Mark long time no see! Was it u i saw last Wednesday in the near the pork pie roundabout in leicester n u horned :)

Anyway when r u guys doing a car photo shoot meet again? I remember last yr we all met at Maltings n we drove past laughbrough city centre n up to a local park. I think I made u YouTube video with the pics we took.

Keep us informed.

Alright mate, no not me.
Yeah bout time we did a similar thing. You coming Wednesday?

I'm going to the Ashby Folville meet tomorrow, should be there for for aound 5 30.

Liam-Leon

Apr 20, 2012
Leicestershire
Did this meet finally go ahead out of interest & how did it go?

Would love to come along to the next one (even though my Leon is only a standard 1.6 S!) Maybe we could organize another one for very soon?

Liam

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise