lowering the motor

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
these are a few shots i took earlier with the i phone camera, not the best but thel have to do ha. really pleased with the drop looks well i think especially with the scn on the back!!

Poverty

so whats the handling and ride like now?

How much did it cost to get fitted?

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
special price as im mates with a mechanic £150 fitted and tracked up. rides same as on old springs but it handles miles better its definatly not a bumpier ride at all

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Looks really nice - never saw the side on pic the first time. Somehow looks lower than mine :)

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Yea looks spot on fair play. So you wouldnt say that it has stopped the crashy suspension, but saying that i heard that the petrols are nowhere as near as bad as the diesels. I was planning on solving 2 issues at once with these (ride height and the crashing suspension)

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Yea looks spot on fair play. So you wouldnt say that it has stopped the crashy suspension, but saying that i heard that the petrols are nowhere as near as bad as the diesels. I was planning on solving 2 issues at once with these (ride height and the crashing suspension)

aye not at all mate the ride is just the same as before which i dont think is bad at all hey if people want comfort then buy a 4x4 know what i mean. the handling is much better and the drop makes it look miles better. wish i had it done ages ago. they should come that low when they leave the factory i reckon

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members