Mark 2 Stand - VW Festival 16/17 August 08 - Harewood House Leeds

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
DPJ >>> Legend spot on for that man, eh on the site the date arent definate yet either, gonna give the guy a ring later on to see what the script is, does anyone have a seatcupra.net banner or will i get one made up? happy to shell out for one :)

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
would they come along with us aswel do yah think? lol i think we could rally up alot more than 15 cars to!!!! dam limits lol

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
See what the limits are first, space is allocated usually so you need to check with the organisers what size of club plots are available.

SEATCupra.net represents all models of SEAT vehicles, though i'm a fan of the Mk2 Ibiza and a former owner. I think i'd only really be making a big effort to turn up if I was displaying my own car too.

I'm sure many others would be interested, but its a bit of a Mk2 Ibiza club only in here at the moment..

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
thats the way we want it lol

so who's going to take the responsibility of getting the stand organised? nearer the time though as it's 6 months away

or is now too early?

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
According to the sign up info your limited to 15 space for clubs. As I expected they often limit the amount of cars clubs can display. Sometimes it can be negotiated for some extra space. But you can't register the forum multiple times.

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/stands_clubs.asp

I'd expect they'd give some preference to VW clubs over sister makes, so the chances of multi stands are thin.... :shrug:

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
What about 15 cordoba varios¿ Bet they arnt that many evan on hear! So r me and cordy kid going to be the on mk2 cordobas then,and thats if he still has his,if my front end int sort mine will have 2 be at the back!

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Unless the 15 of us register under the MK2Ibiza.co.uk banner if there decent interest from the other models to take the 15 from here??

see if the organisers will let the stands be next to each other??

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Depends how welcoming they are to the SEAT's. In most cases i've found a lot of these VW show organisers tend to look down their nose a little bit at SEAT's involvement.

Managed to buck the trend at VW Northwest the last few years, and GTI International have obviously embraced SEAT's more and more each year. If your all genuinely interested in putting on a large display, it might be worth getting in touch with the organisers now to find out if they would at least double the club plot for SEATCupra.net

Some people went last year so the site is listed as an exhibitor last year, but the contact wasn't made through us, so it was essentially unofficial. I've no idea how accommodating they might be.

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
"Please fill in the form to register your interest as early as you can, as this year there will be a limited number of Club Stand plots available."

we'll need to do it soon as guys to make sure we get a plot

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
do it now then

even another 5 cars would be nice, write something nice like:

"we can gaurentee 20 cars, would it possible to make the SeatCupra.net (or whatever club we're using) stand 5 cars bigger, i know this isn't much but it would make a great deal of difference to the people wanting to be on our stand and be part of your show"

etc

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise