Marshall seat

jimjam1973

Just like to say Marshall seat was superb when we bought out ecomotive cops last October, I live near grants seat and they was awful, never bothered returning my calls and very unapproachable, had the same issues last 2 times I have been in there. And used to go to southend for my serving even though grants was nearer, but thought I would give them one last go .... In the end drove the 30 miles to marshals in carbs after doing a deal over the phone, they honoured every thing they agreed...so please that grants has now gone and it's marshals now, hope the staff have changed or had some training,

Del80y

Apr 2, 2014
Essex
Recently got My 184sc from what was Grants now Marshals (Braintree) and have to say Cant fault the service so far Sales man very nice not pushy great test drive
and have spoken with part dept about body kit etc very helpfull

BigARG

Mar 24, 2015
Essex
Now I'm a Seat owner I was wondering who to use. Glad customer service has improved. The only thing now is the parking. Don't fancy having the hassle of someone carelessly open their door onto mine. May try them next week as I have the rattly door problem.

paully

Jul 27, 2007
Haven`t been on here for a while due to running Skoda`s..Long story short away from home and needed some VAG parts. The nearest dealer was Marshall`s at Braintree..Have to say the service, information and advice given was helpful and professional..They even checked the number and told me that if I was in the area they could do the servicing on the Skoda even though it is on the 3 year free service scheme..

They may well get my future service business..Well worth checking out

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.