Matts 52' Magic Black LC stage 2 237bhp NEW UPDATE

Harry_LeonCupra

Oct 23, 2012
Malvern, UK
Those lights are awesome. Look forward to seeing the engine bay !! I'll be posting some more photo's later of an update I made to my induction kit. See what you think but I think its awesome!!! :)

Ron Burgandy

Jan 26, 2013
Leigh, Lancs
www.seatcupra.net
Just a quick update, finally got round to fitting the Neuspeed P Flo induction kit, heat shield and creation Motorsport TIP. I should have a full set of Forge hoses/pipes arriving on the 9th March so the creation one won't be staying on long just wanted a dummy run at fitting one.
Here's a pic of it
tdjFFPp.jpg

Ron Burgandy

Jan 26, 2013
Leigh, Lancs
www.seatcupra.net
Quick update, finally got my forge pipes on now. Noticed a big difference between the forge TIP and creation one. Performance is improved noticeably with the forge one.
Qd8Ahbb.jpg

rlZpKo2.jpg

cuNaq8Q.jpg

Went back on the rollers for a bit of tweaking of the map and now running 237 bhp and 323 NM torque, very happy with how it goes now
A9Z6h2T.jpg

M4Fy8AP.jpg

Y48iQHR.jpg

Also fitted coil overs now so it's a bit lower now and some wheels to go on just waiting for some fresh rubber before I put them on, more pics soon.

bkingb

Apr 29, 2012
kent
I got a similar car in silver but I stuck to standard air box as with heat i thought i was losing power but the induction cone gave a better whoosh sound.

bkingb

Apr 29, 2012
kent
Quick update, finally got my forge pipes on now. Noticed a big difference between the forge TIP and creation one. Performance is improved noticeably with the forge one.

Damn it i got a creation sport one what was the difference? :D

Ron Burgandy

Jan 26, 2013
Leigh, Lancs
www.seatcupra.net
I did it after reading about on here, it's supposed to help stop the ECU dumping boost at low RPM's and stay on boost a bit longer, to be honest didn't notice any difference but I did it pretty much as soon as I got the car so wasn't to familiar with it anyway. cheap mod tho, a metre of vac pipe and a T piece, easy.

Ron Burgandy

Jan 26, 2013
Leigh, Lancs
www.seatcupra.net
Been refurbing a set of Ronal TT's I had lying around as I'm not that keen on the Cupra wheels. Wasn't sure what colour to do them but in the end went for a Bronze metallic.
tK9Rze0.jpg

And here they are on the car (coilovers now fitted too) went for 205/40/17's for just a bit of stretch.
8GW4lZl.jpg

z3HYhcU.jpg

pK4XLtd.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Burgandy

Jan 26, 2013
Leigh, Lancs
www.seatcupra.net
Gave the Leon a good detailing over the weekend using Poorboys stuff, Blackhole Glaze and Natty's Paste. First time I've tried the glaze and I'm quite impressed by it, it gave a wetlook gloss to paintwork. Used the Spin Doctor polisher to apply the glaze then hand buffed it off then applied and buffed off the nattys paste all by hand
YJSO1rs.jpg

vtUYca3.jpg

And the results....
uMGFITa.jpg

qLCbMc2.jpg

jn0TetN.jpg

3Q4XNHR.jpg

V8kXnC0.jpg

I9Nf1Wi.jpg

OW0Tz8q.jpg

More updates soon inc some custom wheel cap centres!

Will89lcr

Jun 6, 2013
So are you running a cat back sportex exhaust? I have a decat already and wondering about gettin a sportex cat back

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.