Maxton Splitter on a Black Cupra

scottw

Jul 27, 2020
Hey, looking at getting one of these front splitters from Maxton

and just wondered if anyone had any pics of one fitted to a Black Cupra?
I'm looking at getting one in the gloss black so wondered how it looked against the black car

thanks in advance

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Not the V.1 or V.2 spitter, but I just Googled ‘Maxton Splitter on a Black Seat Leon Cupra’ and found this on the Maxtondesign.com website. Gives you an idea of what the V1 or V2 would look like on a black car. Link; https://maxtondesign.com/product-eng-890-FRONT-SPLITTER-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR.html

6A9EAE79-3C1A-4C6E-8A06-DADC65AAA292.jpeg

scottw

Jul 27, 2020

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Trp one looks way better and more oem than the sticky out maxton one
There are 7 versions of the Maxton Splitter. They range from conservative to pretty aggressive. Think they cater for most tastes tbh. I've recently gone for the V4 which sits somewhere in the middle. Not overly aggressive but not as subtle as the rieger, which is just plain boring imo.

scottw

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks for getting back with pictures as requested in the thread., helpful to see how they look on a black motor.

I'd not asked for anyone's opinion on which looks best or comments on the images supplied.

Everyone has there on opinion on which looks good based on what they like, which is completely subjective.

There is an extensive thread all about front splitters where comments can be added.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members