Mediterranean Blue

May 28, 2019
Does anyone own a Leon in this colour and can share their thoughts/experiences with it?

I have paid a small deposit and due to collect one at the weekend. The price/condition/spec is great but the colour didn't quite match up to the pictures I had seen, which had been taken in low light. I didn't dislike the colour but having looked into it more I've read things that suggest the paint can be marked/scratched easily and quickly shows up dirt.

Would be great if someone who has owned one for a while could comment!

Thanks.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I’ve had a Mediterranean Blue Ibiza and to be honest it didn’t match up to any images I saw of it. I wasn’t keen on how flat it looked and I ended trading it in for my Leon CUPRA.

Configuration Image
f23776eb8f443892444087ba89a7a084.jpg

Real Life Picture
7e2f29aa04ddba9213713522b1d801b7.jpg

I wasnt impressed and I’ve had 12+ SEAT’s, mix of Ibiza, Altea and Leon and it’s by far the worst colour I’ve had.

Does mark easily and difficult to get a good shine on it as it’s quite a flat colour

Sorry. Just my two pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

caz95

Jan 6, 2019
Used to have an 8P Audi A3 in a similar colour, was a pain trying to keep it clean was always filthy when I had it

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Was discussed in another thread about colour a year back.
My view it looks it's best in darker light/overcast skies conditions, but turns into a strange
sort of bleached-out version of itself in strong sunlight and have to agree it looks worse
than most when even just a little dirty.

Having said that, it's a better prospect than VW/Audi's 'Urano' sludge grey standard option

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members