Merry Xmas Members

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yup you did, I said Oww Doo as i usually do, then you said Oww Doo, then some guy must of stuck his head near the phone and said ELLLLLOOOO DAVE!!!

So i said who the f**k was that, you replied that was Dave, must of fell about laughing then you hung up.. :D

My gran said who was that, i said just some drunk i know.... :lol:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Steve_B said:
Shouldn't this be the starting point for another 'Jason does it again' thread :D
well indeed i did it again,me and my mate grabbed the train home from shrewsbury,2 carrage shuttle train,jason decided the carrage was too full and not wanting to impose my drunkeness on any one, decided to stand by the cupboard thingy where they store bikes on trains.leant against the door frame and promptly fell del trotter style into the cupboard.
i got straight up to find only 1 person had seen this.she was pissing herself laughing at me,tears running down her face,i sat down opposite her,she said "i have got to tell my friends this"and spent the next 10 mins of the journey texting and phoning her mates .she thanked me for making her day,my mate called me a "c**t".
i was only told of this today when i went back to work.funny how the mind blanks it until someone reminds you of how stupid you are :happy:

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Have a good christmas everyone and a nice relaxing break. I got laid of on the 16th Dec so christmas started early for me and i am really into the Christmas swing because of it. Its been a intresting year for me, my wife exspecting our first child, my first full year of IHI, great days out at Croft and Silverstone for the Btcc racing, Awesomes first SCN RR'd day. Thanks to everyone here the admin staff etc and the members who just post up with intresting info to read. Cheers.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.