Mid Lothian Meet - Sun 10th May 2pm - Melville Inn, Lasswade

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Cheers mate, im in the Uk Leon Owners group didn't even think to check for a Scottish version.

Torn between so many things this weekend its unreal.. Might be able to pop along to this though.

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Ah right that's cool i'll keep a close eye on that for future events. Just remembered the 'Mighty' Rangers are playing Hearts this Saturday in Edinburgh also. :)

Is that a picture of your Supercopa on that event page by any chance?

supercopaPJD

Mar 13, 2015
Edinburgh
Ah right that's cool i'll keep a close eye on that for future events. Just remembered the 'Mighty' Rangers are playing Hearts this Saturday in Edinburgh also. :)

Is that a picture of your Supercopa on that event page by any chance?

Yearh it is actually

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Scottish Leon Owners Facebook group meet today was good other than that traffic in Edinburgh, hope to put some more faces to the forum names next weekend :)

Last edited:

DrivingJohn

May 6, 2015
Hey guys, I think I will be able to make it on Sunday. I am new to this forum and new to Seat as well as I have had my Ibiza FR just over a month now and love it so I am looking forward to seeing other Seats.

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Hope to make it on sunday guys, even if for an hour or so. Work and deadlines have been overwhelming.

CORDY_SXMAN

Apr 14, 2004
www.vagowners.co.uk
See you Sunday mate

Paul - Cordoba SX
supercopaPJD - Leon TDI supercopa
guari - Mk3 Leon 1.8 TSI
2G - Leon FR 2.0 FSI
Paddy - Leon Cupra
Seastormer - Cupra 280
DrivingJohn - Ibiza FR

Hey guys, I think I will be able to make it on Sunday. I am new to this forum and new to Seat as well as I have had my Ibiza FR just over a month now and love it so I am looking forward to seeing other Seats.

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Sadly won't be able to make it. Received a call from the boss so no escaping that.

See you guys for the next one!