Mirror Dip

Aug 14, 2021
Hi Everyone

I have a 2012 Seat leon FR 1.4 TSI. I am just wondering if this car has mirror dip for parking. I have seen in some videos online but they are cars that are in a different country. Tried putting switch on passenger mirror and setting it in the down position and then moving off but it doesn’t work. No options in settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ghostface

Feb 26, 2020
You need memory feature for mirrors dip to work, from what I've read you need heated seats for that memory feature. I've also seen a video where a guy fitted it on his car using PolarFIS Advanced PF03.

Reactions: MrMK2
Aug 14, 2021
Tried via OBDeleven and it didn’t work, And I have heated seats.
You need memory feature for mirrors dip to work, from what I've read you need heated seats for that memory feature. I've also seen a video where a guy fitted it on his car using PolarFIS Advanced PF03.
thank you for the information. Might aswell leave it untill j get a newer car lol

Ghostface

Feb 26, 2020
That's it yeah just gotta put up with manually tilting all the time as much as that sucks haha

May 23, 2021
Hi
Hi Everyone

I have a 2012 Seat leon FR 1.4 TSI. I am just wondering if this car has mirror dip for parking. I have seen in some videos online but they are cars that are in a different country. Tried putting switch on passenger mirror and setting it in the down position and then moving off but it doesn’t work. No options in settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I recently activated it to come on every time I put it into reverse using Carista obd2 but I have got the Leon cupra st 300 may make a difference

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members