Mk 2 Leon Eye Brows

soche

Mar 2, 2008
Wimbledon
Dont do it. Unless they look amazing on the leons dont do it, they are poor mans version of a badboy bonnet

gaz fr

Definitely don't do it. Personal opinion but I think they look pants!

gazp123

Feb 1, 2008
Sunderland
If you want to do it theres a set going on ebay for £15 inc P&P. Don't listen to everyone else it's down to personal preference if you like the look of them do it! At least you'll be different.

I got the hella rear lights put on mine most don't like them but i think they look alot better than the originals. I'm going to go for the badgeless black grill and eyebrows when i get a chance to buy them! I couldn't give a f**k what anyone else thinks.

Xe

If you want to do it theres a set going on ebay for £15 inc P&P. Don't listen to everyone else it's down to personal preference if you like the look of them do it! At least you'll be different.

I got the hella rear lights put on mine most don't like them but i think they look alot better than the originals. I'm going to go for the badgeless black grill and eyebrows when i get a chance to buy them! I couldn't give a f**k what anyone else thinks.

Thats the spirit ;) Don't be a sheep.

May 13, 2007
hooray couldnt agree more i have the aero kit which alot hate and give negative opinions to but like you say be different its your car a the end of day chris

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise