Mk1 leon cupra r fuel gauge and p0102 issue?

• Thread starter Deleted member 134260
  • Start date

Deleted member 134260

Hik bought a leon cupra r a few days back which had a speedo and fuel gauge issue.

I was told that the cluster was probably dead, I changed the speed sensor, and the speedo now works fine!, the fuel gauge though, it was originally dropping when I was accelerating (before I changed speed sensor), now I've changed that, the fuel gauge is sat at completely full and does mot move in the slightest.

Could this be fuel sender?

Seclnd issue, I'm getting p0102, and p0135, I've changed the maf and am still getting the p0102 code.

What are like causes ans fixes?

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Is it a genuine Bosch maf? That's the only one that will work properly. If so then maybe the wiring

Same on the fuel gauge, could be the sender or wiring,
Same again on the first O2 sensor (p0135) Could be the wiring, but more likely needs a new one.

Deleted member 134260

Is it a genuine Bosch maf? That's the only one that will work properly. If so then maybe the wiring

Same on the fuel gauge, could be the sender or wiring,
Same again on the first O2 sensor (p0135) Could be the wiring, but more likely needs a new one.
Fuel gauge and speedo now working fine. Still getting a maf code, and also keep blowing fuse number 6 which is for the central locking, interior light and windows..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.