Most unreliable car

Hizzards

Aug 19, 2021
Duff data. No mention of sample size per brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
well this came from Reuters today

VW cut production of two of its lower-priced EVs in Europe blaming slow sales. The ID.3 and Seat Cupra models are among the European-assembled models under pressure from Tesla and Chinese EV imports.

Maybe it was the Leon model that caused the bad feedback although many on here are very happy with the Leons as well.

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
Might have been the infotainment or SOS system that basically effected everybody at once, being counted in the reliability survey.

Any VW / Audi with the same symptoms would've also been included on similar grounds - but were maybe saved by a larger fleet sample before the problematic MQB issue. Tbh I would have said the same, never in my life have I had a car reboot itself while driving, which can be interpreted very poorly.

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
dig deeper and they said below so not a big sample

"Whatcar"
In addition, drivers of some Volkswagen Group cars (which include Audis, Cupras, Seats, Skodas and VWs) have had their ownership experience soured by faults with infotainment systems, digital instrument panels and driver assistance systems.

Cupra fared the worst – it’s at the bottom of our brand chart, because although we didn’t have big enough sample sizes to report on many of its models, their combined performance was very poor. That was not helped by the fact that 69% of Cupra Formentor models were out of action for more than a week while being fixed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.