My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
Boot build looks good mate not sure on the red pipes tho u changing the wheel colour?

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
Doooo itt! Who needs a useable boot anyway? :cartman:

That's very true I'm doing the inside now so I'm sure it will get some attention. I will probably just do something simple with some hard lines
Where did you get ur lines for if u don't mind me asking?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
That's very true I'm doing the inside now so I'm sure it will get some attention. I will probably just do something simple with some hard lines
Where did you get ur lines for if u don't mind me asking?

Nice one, what have you got planned? I made up the hardlines from a roll of copper pipe.

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
Nice one, what have you got planned? I made up the hardlines from a roll of copper pipe.

Well I'm waiting on a set of front seats to be delivered then get the rears and door cards trimmed to match.
Didn't know if it would be best to buy straight pipes? Do you need a special tool to straighten it if you buy a roll?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Well I'm waiting on a set of front seats to be delivered then get the rears and door cards trimmed to match.
Didn't know if it would be best to buy straight pipes? Do you need a special tool to straighten it if you buy a roll?

Nice one, look forward to seeing them :)

Straightening is the easy part I just put it up against something straight, bending it is a pain in the arse :cartman:

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I got a bit carried away with the flip pearl and ended up more green then blue :cry:

The coarse silver base coat looked quite nice so the choices are now ...

Go back to a high power silver

White

Porsche riviera blue

Decisions decisions :shrug::shrug:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members