My Leon FR Pics

DazTheFish

I finally managed to get some pics up of my Leon FR that I brought brand new in September.

I have to say I am very very happy with the car

Pics below

SAM_0001.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

SAM_0008.jpg
SAM_0004.jpg
SAM_0005.jpg

SAM_0006.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WeeGmac

DazTheFish

@Seatmann Yes I guess so! Not sure why but that name has always stuck with me!

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
It's cool, it reminds me of the viz comic.

Anyhoo your car is nice, don't suppose you want to swap for a cordy? :D

DazTheFish

As much of a great offer that is I think i'll have to give it a miss! Anyway cheers mate, unfortunately the pics don't do the interior justice :drool:

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Lol just thought I'd check.

I have a pair of seats from an old Mk1 mr2 and they're mint but if I try and take a pic it just looks pants.

Yours look good, I like the red and black together like that. So do have some big plans for it?

DazTheFish

Yeah I know what you mean about the pictures. Well not sure really, I would like to get it remapped but I think it invalidates the warranty doesn't it?? I've only had it just over a month so I'm happy at the moment but might get itchy feet in a few months :p

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Still say it is a real shame they removed the "FR" badge from the seats and the FR Badged gearknob finished off the interior nicely.

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
I thought you lived in a pond with that name:D

why on earth would he need a car in a pond he would have a submarine surely :p

Still say it is a real shame they removed the "FR" badge from the seats and the FR Badged gearknob finished off the interior nicely.

Totally agree I was disappointed when they were removed glad I got mine before they did that

Very nice motor by the way ;)

DazTheFish

Cheers, it's the 1.4TSI Engine mate. I'm sure they'll be a point over the next couple of years when I regret not spending the extra money on the 2.0FR+ but I'm very happy with how it shifts at the moment :D

DazTheFish

Cheers mate :) Paid extra for the kit and dealer fitted it before it was delivered. The demo in the showroom had the kit on and I thought it looked better than the standard trim.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members