ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
adb650f926f2a9abd92882eceaedbd2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
Sales rep said only the two locking nuts have covers on each wheel I'll look into it thanks

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Sales rep said only the two locking nuts have covers on each wheel I'll look into it thanks

Go back and slap him he's talking complete bo110cks the moron. What a 7wa7. Which dealer?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Go back, tell him he's a complete tool. Plus, unless someone's had a fit with your motor, there is only ONE locking wheel nut per wheel. I'd Go over the car with a fine toothcomb and check nowt else is 'missing'.
I bet your nut caps have either been nicked to replace some that have fell off another car ( there was a spate of poorly fitting ones recently) or fell off themselves.
I'd also check that the key for the locking wheel nuts is present, and fits the nuts on each wheel, especially if there really are two ( I doubt it) on each wheel.
Have you checked the sat nav? A few had the SD card 'missing' iirc.
Anyway, good luck in getting it sorted, car looks good ( although I admit I'm not a fan of orange line, went for black ) and hopefully you'll soon be able to start having some fun and burning unleaded!! :D
Update: glad its sorted mate.

Last edited:

ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
Yeah I loved it once I seen it in the flesh fully loaded too heated seats sound upgrade sunroof ect ect

dty73

Oct 28, 2015
Love the orange lower lip on the front bumper. I wish I'd been daring enough to tick the Orange Line pack when I ordered mine!

Ditto. I was very close, and then I remembered I'm 42 and thought about the resale value! Went for black line instead. Should be delivered tomorrow.

ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
Never too old I'm an old boy and loving it as to resale never entered my head three years of madness bring it on

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Locking wheel nuts? Caps? Were these standard on the cupra? I had the dealer change my wheels from standard alloy to spoke! Locking wheel nuts and caps are nowhere to be seen!?!

dty73

Oct 28, 2015
I've just taken delivery of my Cupra (as in, about 45 minutes ago). It has caps, but no locking wheel nuts.

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
My fault! Apologies Seat, have the caps, will have a look for locking nuts but was never given a key for them. Not too bothered though .