My new Cupra

dty73

Oct 28, 2015
My apologies too! It turns out that the locking nuts are underneath the caps (I took them all off one wheel to see). I've never seen that before. And the key is under the boot tray with all the other tools (including the tool for removing the caps).

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
My apologies too! It turns out that the locking nuts are underneath the caps (I took them all off one wheel to see). I've never seen that before. And the key is under the boot tray with all the other tools (including the tool for removing the caps).

Excellent!

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Have to say when I saw that colour combination I asked myself , what were they thinking??? Now I think it looks the business. In time I bet they will be sought after!

ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
Yeah it was on stand finance manager done the spec it's fully loaded it's a head turner !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driver33

Apr 9, 2016
Nothing orange on ours (thankfully) but it certainly catches the eye. I prefer the almost q-car look of the standard Cupra. I would put up a photo but still trying to lose my newbie tag!

dty73

Oct 28, 2015
Go back, tell him he's a complete tool. Plus, unless someone's had a fit with your motor, there is only ONE locking wheel nut per wheel. I'd Go over the car with a fine toothcomb and check nowt else is 'missing'.
I bet your nut caps have either been nicked to replace some that have fell off another car ( there was a spate of poorly fitting ones recently) or fell off themselves.
I'd also check that the key for the locking wheel nuts is present, and fits the nuts on each wheel, especially if there really are two ( I doubt it) on each wheel.
Have you checked the sat nav? A few had the SD card 'missing' iirc.
Anyway, good luck in getting it sorted, car looks good ( although I admit I'm not a fan of orange line, went for black ) and hopefully you'll soon be able to start having some fun and burning unleaded!! :D
Update: glad its sorted mate.

My new 290 with Nav High has 2 SD card slots and nothing in either. Is that right? SatNav seems to be working.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
My new 290 with Nav High has 2 SD card slots and nothing in either. Is that right? SatNav seems to be working.

Dunno mate, mine's the early Fisher-Price my first sat nav version,I think the maps are stored in the local library judging by the speed..... isn't there a hard drive on the newer ones?

ste4502

Aug 10, 2014
Cheshire
Mine's got two slots in slot one it had sat nav as card in hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Dunno mate, mine's the early Fisher-Price my first sat nav version,I think the maps are stored in the local library judging by the speed..... isn't there a hard drive on the newer ones?

Nah I'm sure Nav High gets the maps loaded internally so you get a benefit of 2 SD slots to use.

I've got standard Nav with the same screen but no internal storage so one of the SDs is for poor mapping :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise