My Onvi Ibiza Cupra R

Aug 29, 2010
suffolk
Well the project is now complete after trying all the exhausts possible i have now found out that milltek is the best & the Bilstein suspension is back on.

Dougy can't believe how it looked how it looked when you had compared to how it is now, i might be selling up now so if you want another one.

Thinking selling up if anyones interested pm me or text 07584328538.

neron4o

Oct 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
No they still run a k03 just a different map on the ecu.

Sry to bring it back,but this maybe interesting to others....Still yellononvi-R replay here, I believed,that Cupra R are with k03 +seat soft. Last night we test the car with my friend torque 5 PRo and shows peak boost 8.7psi or 0.6bar, wich I believe is the stock boost of 156bhp cupra. My car is genuine cupra R and registered 132 kw/180 bhp. There is three options:
1. I have a boost leak,although my car running very good, no woosh sound or codes. I drove with 200 bhp leon Cupra 4x4 from 60km/h and 100km/h I kill him with a bus!!!I know he nearly 1500 kg,but I don't believe I can do that with 156bhp biza...
2. I my turbo had been changed...... I wiil try to look the number on the cold side.

So mates what is the OEM pressure Cupra R running with these seat software ?!:shrug:
I'm going k04-23 but this info will clear me, if I have some problem,boost leak or what...Thanks...

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise