My OVNI yellow LCR- Resprayed!

Pyro

The £620 was coz I'm a legend ;) managed to purswade him to sort out my mates it was £620 all in mate ;)

Just a thought tho. Tge price may increase slightly with the economy :( but if anyone does want it done I will enquire ;)

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Splitter now fitted, was right bugger to get the 2 clips in. Used the jack that came with thee car and it went in easily! :)

Last edited:

jamandspoon81

Aug 13, 2007
I did the same today with a jack,very handy.if that price is still available I will be interested in a couple of months 100%.

Pyro

Not sure tbh it's alot more work probes around £1500-£2000 at a guess

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Splitter fitted, brakes fitted, booked wheels to be done in dark grey next week. Clutch is also booked in for next week too, which is a bit of a pain- that money would've gone on an exhaust.

Waxing the car at the mo, pics when finished :)

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
It looks great mate. You sound as if you're happy with the quality of the finish, which is the most important thing. IMO it's no so much the quote that is the deciding factor but how good the quality of their work is. Ovni is a thin paint (I'm no expert...) but I suppose the difference between a lighter and darker finish is a couple of extra coats? Would you have gone as far as Faisal did with his yellow?

Either way, I'd be really happy with your results, especially hearing of other's woes recently. Look forward to the pics.

James.

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
It looks great mate. You sound as if you're happy with the quality of the finish, which is the most important thing. IMO it's no so much the quote that is the deciding factor but how good the quality of their work is. Ovni is a thin paint (I'm no expert...) but I suppose the difference between a lighter and darker finish is a couple of extra coats? Would you have gone as far as Faisal did with his yellow?

Either way, I'd be really happy with your results, especially hearing of other's woes recently. Look forward to the pics.

James.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy, especially with the price. I would've gone maybe a bit darker like Faisal- there's a VW paint that's pretty good.

I also like the new skoda yellow- on the VRS, it's really BRIGHT yellow.

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
imgp1714.jpg

One more pic, showing wheels. They turned out a bit darker than I thought but I like them :yes:

Was thinking of maybe getting the wing mirrors done in carbon fibre or black? :think:

Next on list: NEW CLUTCH! :cry:

bendohhh

Nov 11, 2010
Stockton
i'm hoping to get my ovni yellow sprayed in a few months and hope it comes out as well as that, looks great mate, especially for 600.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise