need owner manuals

bruno43

Hi,
need a help.
just bought seat toledo 1,6, 74kw, year 2000,from italian car dealer and got all manuals on italian language.so does anyone knows some link where i could find english version of car manual, as wel as manual for Aura radio with cd changer which i got as equipment.
please help me or i have to start learn italian language:think:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
we have Haynes manuals over here, but they dont cover the Tolly!
so most peeps use the equivalent Bora/Golf manual that covers your engine code.....if your on the continent your may need to get the left hooker version of the manual as the manual here are written for RHD cars.
But i guess its only a mirror image....?? :confused:

Elsawin and Erwin are other sources......search for them on the internet and do a search on here it has been discussed so many times........:)

bruno43

yes, claudefrog,i'm looking for that manuals.since english is not my mother tongue sorry if i wasn't clear. searching almost two days but couldn't find any link on the net.
but anyway thanks to claudefrog and Sam20V.
P.S.
i'm new one on this site, just want to tell you that you guys doing great job

Ste20VT

Its a bit of a long winded process but if there is some information you require from the owners manual, why dont you use a translation website to convert the itallian to your language?

PS: Have you tried ebay?

bruno43

Ste 20VT,
thanks for suggestion.Yes I tried on e-bay , they have just some repair books.Also tried some translation web site(google) to convert on english, but translation is very, very bad, half of words are on italian even after translation. I guess that they haven't such terminology in that translation program.
Anyway it seems to me that I'll must continue with web site translation, it's better to translate something then nothing at all.
But I have to admit that I'm little bit disappointed, 'couse I was sure that I'll wil find somewhere on the net.
Once again thank you for your answer .

bruno43

Hey,Trini
thank you I'm sending to you an e-mail ,so please send me that manuals.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

bruno43

nej,
since english is not my mother tongue i don't understand what means "breakers yard" Sorry , please explain.

nej

A breakers yard is a scrap yard full of crashed cars that are not economical to repair. You can often find spares for cars here. You might be able to find a crashed Toledo that still has the manuals in the glove box.

bruno43

Nej,
thanks for explaination and for your answer.but finally i got in pdf format, thanks to Trini.
also thank you fellows for your suggestions. problem is solved now, but that doesn't means that i won't be member of "our" seat community anymore.

shirley 1

Nov 18, 2014
alana radio manual

Hi does anyone know where i can get a copy of the radio manual alana for seat ibiza in english please.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members