need some info

cupra_john

hello guys and girls

hope im in the right topic area

im new here but im after some info on the ibiza cupra, im after buying one reallly soon

what are they like, bad bits and good bits, i just wanted to know what im letting myself in for :D :D

cheers john

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
cupra_john said:
hello guys and girls

hope im in the right topic area

im new here but im after some info on the ibiza cupra, im after buying one reallly soon

what are they like, bad bits and good bits, i just wanted to know what im letting myself in for :D :D

cheers john

If you do a search and type "buying" as your keyword and search specifically in the MK3 Ibiza section you should find all the info you need. This is what i did and made me aware of what to look for. Its been covered a lot so you should be able to put together quite a bit of information. :)

Bad bits....

Failing MAFs, Coil Packs, Window Regulators, Coolant Temp sensors and p*ss poor handling :)

Good bits....

Good MPG, Great Tuning potential, Looks good, reliable once you've replaced all the bits that break, fast (after you've made it 220bhp +) and getting better value by the day.

urz

Ibiza Cupra
Mar 24, 2006
Berkshire
Martyn said:
Bad bits....

Failing MAFs, Coil Packs, Window Regulators, Coolant Temp sensors.

Lol ive had my car 6 weeks now and all of these have gone wrong. Still love the car though.

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
**** MAFs, coolant temp sensor, coilpacks, plastic water pump impeller, window regs and outside temp sensor

good bits

stupidly good fun to drive, excellent performance when remapped, look great!

urz

Ibiza Cupra
Mar 24, 2006
Berkshire
You cant really argue with what you get for your money either. Especially compared to cars in its class.
Half leather, climate control, switchable traction control, 16's, great looks.......

cupra_john

i know all cars have certain problems i was asking what the cupra's problems were so i could look out for them when im buying one

everyone has been very helpfull

cheers

May 2, 2006
Forbez said:
Good MPG?? Mines getting worse by the week!

And will get worse, once i unleash the contents of the wardrobe on it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That wardrobe must be nearly falling through the ceiling its that full

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.