New Car - Leon SC FR Titanium

Julio

Nov 20, 2016
Manchester
Thought I'd introduce myself been lurking for a while but picked my new car up today.

66 Seat Leon SC FR 1.4 ACT TSI Titanium in Alor Blue.

22f23l.jpg

t6887c.jpg

91h155.jpg

I didn't get a choice of colour when I ordered as it was the last one in stock, so glad I didn't get a choice...love the colour! (I'd of probably been safe and got Black).

Had a Merc C220 Coupe previously, great car but house move means a tighter budget! Loving the Leon so far, so nice to drive, 1.4T is a sweet little motor.

Plans will be to wrap/dip the top part of the lower grill in black, and hopefully do some coding for the auto fold mirrors.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
Folding mirrors work when you hold the lock button for more than 3 seconds, it worked on my old FR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julio

Nov 20, 2016
Manchester
Yeah I've been doing that but would prefer if they just done it when locking rather than holding down, small thing! Thanks though

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
Yeah I've been doing that but would prefer if they just done it when locking rather than holding down, small thing! Thanks though

Agreed mate, my Audi just fold when locked, really annoying you have to hold in the seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie_B

Nov 24, 2016
Yours looks good, went for the 184 diesel, do a lot of motorway miles so diesel is better for me.

IMC

Feb 4, 2016
Sofia, Bulgaria
Great colour, got my car delivered in the wrong colour - ordered Apollo blue but got the Alor, best mistake ever :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.