New CUPRA Ateca 2020 photos and video (Akrapovič exhaust sounds immense)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
interesting observation. The brochure for the new Cupra Ateca on the cupraofficial UK website is now no longer available to download. There were some glaring mistakes in the brochure and I guess someone at Cupra/Seat has taken notice

After we pointed these bits out I was told the web team would be contacted, I presume this is the result of that :) We've still got the original on our site and will update with the new one when it's on, please let us know if you spot it appear again.

Reactions: skb

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
After we pointed these bits out I was told the web team would be contacted, I presume this is the result of that :) We've still got the original on our site and will update with the new one when it's on, please let us know if you spot it appear again.
Nice team effort and at least they are open to suggestions!Lets hope that they put in a bit of effort this time and rework it properly.Do we get a consultation fee??

jt20vt

Sep 17, 2010
Interesting the brochure is currently down. If Cupra doesn't have the climacoat but Seat does then that's gna be a big mistake in terms of marketing the premium brand.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.