New FR's Old Shape

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
After taking a mate to Brands he wants to join the Seat fold, and was just wondering if its possible to still buy a new FR (old shape) anywhere ?

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
Empi5 said:
After taking a mate to Brands he wants to join the Seat fold, and was just wondering if its possible to still buy a new FR (old shape) anywhere ?
should be able to i saw an 06 cupra r the other week that suprised me but there are a few fr's goin round stafford with the R bumpers and wheels which i cant work out :shrug: :confused:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
cuprasmiff said:
should be able to i saw an 06 cupra r the other week that suprised me but there are a few fr's goin round stafford with the R bumpers and wheels which i cant work out :shrug: :confused:

They are the the FR Plus. 17" Cupra r alloys

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
seat put the cupra R bodykit and wheels on the last leon fr's (diesel only i think) to get them sold, you can tell straight away by the silver wing mirrors and wee brakes, bet that pissed off some R owners :(

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
jamie paton said:
seat put the cupra R bodykit and wheels on the last leon fr's (diesel only i think) to get them sold, you can tell straight away by the silver wing mirrors and wee brakes, bet that pissed off some R owners :(
didn't bother me :) and they where the FR+ models petrol and diesel and ran 17" rims

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
jamie paton said:

nah petrols too altho i got one of the first fr+ so i only got the 17" LCR wheels no bumpers. And yes the silver mirrors (what was SEAT thinking???:ban: ) soon got them colour coded!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
LordStorm said:
Is he coming over then Phil?
There was the black cupra R for sale in our SCN line up, £11k.

Must be somebody on here.

yes mate hes desperate for one, keep an eye out. (he needs a diesel though)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.