New Joiner and a quick Q re brake pads

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
Hi all
Got a mk3 Leon 150 FR (13 plate) in red with all most of the toys, based in Yorkshire.
Well had it around 6 months now but just found this site.

I've not done anything on it apart from just fitted some new Nokian Line tyres all round.
I wasn't looking for max performance but for a compromise on everything as i do a lot of miles for work.
I've only done a few miles on them but they are great tyres and i think they are the top user rated tyres on tyrereviews, really impressed with them. Much better then the Pirelli P7 that were fitted from factory which had started to shred on the front insides and luckily they started to slow puncture on the motorway instead of having a blowout (bullet dodged :scary: ).

I also noticed the cars sitting a bit lower on the rear right and someone mentioned that i might have a leaking shocker..is this even a thing?

Anyways onto the Q and while getting the tyres fitted i noticed my brake pads were quite worn all round so will need changing really quick, whats my best options.
I'm not looking for performance just something similar to OEM and will most likely be purchasing from ECP. I've seen pagid have a bad rep from there and i had textar on my last E90 320d, also do i need to get a brake wear sensor too?
Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance and apologies if i should have used the search function but at least i got a little intro in :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members