New Leon Cupra 300 owner .... Soon

beasty54

Jul 23, 2020
Hi all

I'm not quite a Cupra owner yet, all being well though, i'll have a 2018 Leon Cupra 300 on the 31st of this month :D

Less than a week ago i didn't really have any intention of buying a new car, certainly not something like the Cupra, i fully expected a Tesla model 3 to be my next car. I've only had my A180D for 7 months but somehow i came across a Cupra 300, did some research and decided i needed to test drive it. Last Saturday i emailed a couple of dealers and and by 12pm on Monday, i'd been for a test drive and accepted a £2000 loss on my current car (PCP) and signed on the dotted line.

All being well, i'll have some pictures up in just over a weeks time when I've had the chance to take it for a good blast and given it a real good clean.

beasty54

Jul 23, 2020
I've been doing a lot of reading this week, like a kid at Christmas currently :LOL:.... one thing i keep reading about is swapping the tyres for Michelin Pilot sport 4s ASAP, Would you guys say this is something i should consider immediately, are they that good?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've been doing a lot of reading this week, like a kid at Christmas currently :LOL:.... one thing i keep reading about is swapping the tyres for Michelin Pilot sport 4s ASAP, Would you guys say this is something i should consider immediately, are they that good?

Have you checked what tyres it comes with? Suppose it depends on how you plan on driving it. The PS4S are good grippy tyres but will leave a significant dent in your wallet (for 19"). Rainsport 5 might be a more wallet friendly option.

beasty54

Jul 23, 2020
Have you checked what tyres it comes with? Suppose it depends on how you plan on driving it. The PS4S are good grippy tyres but will leave a significant dent in your wallet (for 19"). Rainsport 5 might be a more wallet friendly option.

Yeah I've seen the prices of the michelins, i'd rather not spend that much to be honest but if they're the best i don't mind. I found out this afternoon they have Pirelli's, not sure which ones but i guess i'll find out tomorrow.

beasty54

Jul 23, 2020
Collected her this morning, fantastic car

20200731_124640.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.