New member from France

Frodon14

May 14, 2023
Hi i'm Florent, new member from France.
I'm new to Seat cars but an old vw customer. I recently purshased a Seat leon mk4 FR estate eTSI 150CH (05/22). It's a really great car and i'm very happy with it except for the beats audio "soundsystem" witch i really don't like.
I'm also musician and really like to listen to music. So i'm here to find tips in order to improve the overall sound quality in my new car.
As i'm french i may not always find words but i'll do my best to be understood when i post and to reply to threads when i'll be able to.
Have a great day
Flo

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi i'm Florent, new member from France.
I'm new to Seat cars but an old vw customer. I recently purshased a Seat leon mk4 FR estate eTSI 150CH (05/22). It's a really great car and i'm very happy with it except for the beats audio "soundsystem" witch i really don't like.
I'm also musician and really like to listen to music. So i'm here to find tips in order to improve the overall sound quality in my new car.
As i'm french i may not always find words but i'll do my best to be understood when i post and to reply to threads when i'll be able to.
Have a great day
Flo
I can't help on the audio but welcome!

It always makes me smile when people apologise for their English, when 1) its typically better than a lot of the native speakers, 2) most British people couldn't string a sentence together in another language as they'd generally just say it in English louder and slower :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.