New member from South Wales

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Hi Guys,

Recently joined the site since i decided i fancied a Mk2 Leon FR, after having owned a Golf GT TDi for 4+ years.

Picked up this little beauty of a 57 plate Leon FR Tfsi in White. I would post a pic but seems i'm not allowed at present.

Anyway, since picking it up it's had a full polish & wax ready for winter, had a mate who runs his own valeting business pop over and address a few little bits and pieces. I plan to (hopefully) take a few pictures this weekend - weather permitting

Also this week (well, Wednesday evening) it's had a full service, including all filters, plugs etc. timing belt, water pump and a new HPFP cam follower as this one was showing signs of wear.

That's it for now - no major plans other than a trip to a well known tuning company after Christmas for some fettling (Can't name them for some reason?:confused:)

The car is immaculate inside and out and i'm hoping to keep it that way.

Cheers

Last edited:

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Cheers all. Thoroughly enjoying it so far, such a joy to drive compared to the rattly old diesel Golf i had.

Seems the Leon as developed a rattle though since having the cambelt done. Most noticeable on idle and sounds like it's coming from underneath the drivers footwell area. Will need some investigation at my cousins garage tomorrow :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members