New member here!

Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone! I’m Antti from Finland. I have been reading a lot of interesting threads on here for some time and finally decided to join your community!

I have learned a lot of new things from you and I hope I learn more, while also trying to help you all as best as I can.

Thanks for having me here! Here’s a picture of my daily driver Leon FR MK1. See you all on the threads!

Attachments

• IMG_4594.jpeg
    IMG_4594.jpeg
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 67
Jul 17, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Very nice condition MK1
Thank you! There are some scratches here and there and the paintjob isn’t the best on some places, but hey it’s an old car haha. As long as you don’t look closely it’s in nice condition! 😉

Reactions: mty12345

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Thank you! There are some scratches here and there and the paintjob isn’t the best on some places, but hey it’s an old car haha. As long as you don’t look closely it’s in nice condition! 😉
Same with mine lol, she's the same colour as yours too.

Reactions: Frostyy

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hello everyone! I’m Antti from Finland. I have been reading a lot of interesting threads on here for some time and finally decided to join your community!

I have learned a lot of new things from you and I hope I learn more, while also trying to help you all as best as I can.

Thanks for having me here! Here’s a picture of my daily driver Leon FR MK1. See you all on the threads!
Welcome and thank you for joining the community. The MK1 still looks great and in the right colour too ;) :)

Reactions: Frostyy
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise