New member, second SEAT

Feb 25, 2023
I had a 'midnight blue' Ibiza FR '17 back in 2021-22, and it hardly missed a beat other than needing new brakes..

I drove in Europe for the first time last year and journeyed in my Ibiza to Le Mans (my 3rd successive 'pilgrimage') - a brilliant experience, and it kept pace reasonably well. One week later, and some local idiot crashed into it whilst it was parked outside my home and wrote it off.. Gutted doesn't cover it!

So it was only natural that I replaced it with a slightly newer Ibiza FR - A 'desire red' Ibiza FR '18. It certainly looks the part, but so far it's unfortunately been far from smooth sailing! I've finally decided to try and sort the last few bits before I give in and part-ex it, and so I'm here at SEATCUPRA.NET 🙂

Since registering I've already followed a couple of guides posted by some very helpful members here, and have successfully updated the Infotainment unit and its navigation maps.. If that fixes the oddities I've had concerning USB playback, I'll move on to trying to fix a slightly annoying rattle (which I suspect to be the boot latch) and perhaps changing a bit of the chrome trim on the bodywork to black.

Hopefully I can learn to love my new Ibiza as much as my old(er) one..! 😎

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Welcome to the forum, hope you find all the answers you need to sort out your Ibiza.
And are you going to Le Mans this year for the centenary year?
I am making the journey over in my Leon Cupra R. Took it over last year and was on the look out for other Uk Seat’s, didn’t see many.

Reactions: Oblivion Knight
Feb 25, 2023
And are you going to Le Mans this year for the centenary year?
I am making the journey over in my Leon Cupra R. Took it over last year and was on the look out for other Uk Seat’s, didn’t see many.
Yes, but I'm not driving this year - I don't trust my new Ibiza yet, and 2 others going in our group of 5 wanted to take their Porsche, so it didn't make sense with the tolls and such..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise