New Member with a question!

Dec 9, 2022
Hello everyone!

I recently bought -05 FR Leon 20VT. I want to lower it nicely with some other than original wheels! What specs you run on yours?
Im not lookin for any stancedout lowering. Wheel lip should be equal with fender. No rubbing allowed on this car, i have one for that type of build :p.

Thanks for answers already!

Reactions: Jay20VT

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
Hello everyone!

I recently bought -05 FR Leon 20VT. I want to lower it nicely with some other than original wheels! What specs you run on yours?
Im not lookin for any stancedout lowering. Wheel lip should be equal with fender. No rubbing allowed on this car, i have one for that type of build :p.

Thanks for answers already!
Hi there. I'm getting a neat lowering kit on Monday, happy to send photos when done. I didn't want it too low either so I went for ST shocks and HR springs for approx 20mm drop as my LCR is stock lowered.
Contact Damian at DPM performance based in Newcastle, very helpful indeed and is a sponsor on here

Reactions: mty12345

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
Depends on your budget, a decent shocks/springs setup may be enough, or if you can afford it there's Bilstein or KW coilovers (I'm currently running KW V3s which are a bit overkill for most uses but best suspension I've had on a car)

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
you can run roughly 9J wheels with around 30-40 offset with no issue. I had 8.5j 38et with 25mm spacers and it just rubbed.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.