Looster

Jul 13, 2020
Hi all,

Glad to be here. Just picked up my new Cupra on Friday and love it. Really liked the Leon and so upgraded to the Cupra as I wanted some fun. First time in a car over 120 BHP so I'm buzzing!

A mate recommended this site to look up tips and tricks. Any forums you guys can recommend would great.

Cheers!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Nice! Not that I'm bias now but the MK3 Leon is a good looking car! We did a review of the magnetic one and the paint was awesome!

You'll have to upload a picture when you get a chance (make sure you hide the plate).

As you've got the GPF in the exhaust I'm not sure we can have a res delete to make the exhaust pop more if that's your thing... Some people go for a front splitter as the first item of business.

If you fancy having a play around with the software side you can get Obdeleven Pro which enables you to tweak things in the car but make sure you do backups before doing anything lol

Looster

Jul 13, 2020
Ok yeah awesome, will do.

Yeah completely new to it all so I need have a browse. My other half drives the car as well and I think she'd hate anything louder than it currently is!

I'll have a look at the software side. I have mine on PCP so don't want to potentially void anything.

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ok yeah awesome, will do.

Yeah completely new to it all so I need have a browse. My other half drives the car as well and I think she'd hate anything louder than it currently is!

I'll have a look at the software side. I have mine on PCP so don't want to potentially void anything.

Cheers
Are you able to check with your lender about modifications to mines on lease and you can speak with them to ask about things you want to do then they confirm in writing so you'd be all good, not sure how that works for pcp...

You've got a beast of a car so we'll worth just keeping as is till you get bored... Lots to play about with as I found out haha

Looster

Jul 13, 2020
Ah right okay, thanks for that. And yeah think you're right - like I say, I'm very new to it, so it's all very exciting right now haha.

Cheers for being so welcoming

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Reactions: Looster

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
Hi all,

Glad to be here. Just picked up my new Cupra on Friday and love it. Really liked the Leon and so upgraded to the Cupra as I wanted some fun. First time in a car over 120 BHP so I'm buzzing!

A mate recommended this site to look up tips and tricks. Any forums you guys can recommend would great.

Cheers!
Welcome Looster.
I have had my Cupra 290 for a month now and still have "the buzz" every time I drive it.Only done 560 miles but loving the magnetic grey colour just like yours!.
Pipster59

Reactions: Looster
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise